Server Migration Guidelines
Following guidelines for migrating the Ibistic Integration Framework (IntFX) to a new server.
- Minimum server platform requirement is Windows Server 2008 R2, but Windows Server 2012 or later is recommended.
- .Net Framework must be installed in advance, minimum version 4.8.
- Folders for import (of invoices / expense), export (masterdata from ERP) and backup must be set up, and the folder paths informed to Ibistic in advance. We require the new paths in order to update integration settings communicating to the new server. The export folder with masterdata must contain masterdata files from ERP system.
- The integration needs to be running as a service user on the server, that has full permissions to the folder where the integration is running as well as the export, import and backup folder. This service user must be created in advance.
- The task schedule for integration needs to be stopped on the old server. Otherwise, there will be two conflicting integrations running concurrently.
- There should be set up a task schedule on the server, which runs the Ibistic.Integration.Host.Exe with the parameters.xml (for masterdata from ERP), and parameters_invoiceimport.xml (for invoice import). This way, the integration runs automatically at regular intervals.
- The installation set contains all the files and instructions needed to set up the integration on the new server. We do however recommend that there is a resource with administrator access on the new server available during the migration day, in case any assistance is required from Ibistic while installing the client, setting up the task schedule or troubleshooting possible issues. We may assist per remote session through Team Viewer (billable hours).
Please contact Ibistic Support (email@example.com) if you need a new updated installation set for IntFx, which includes the install files, and the full instructions / documentation for installing. Feel free to contact us if there are any doubts or questions.